It may seem like quite the oddity, for an online gaming site to be called CasinoCasino – but at least you know what you’re getting with this platform. Of course, you know that you’re in for a treat when you realise that the site is owned and operated by L&L Europe. CasinoCasino also grants you what it deems as a mix of the retro and modern, offering various games that provide a vintage experience, while others bring forth a modern setup.
The casino website itself is also well-designed, allowing easy navigation around the website for all users. This extends across to the mobile version of CasinoCasino, too. A simple navigation menu runs across the top of the site, leading to the different lobby categories. Meanwhile, there’s also the possibility of viewing the platform in Finnish, German and Swedish languages, alongside the standard English.
CasinoCasino wasn’t going to be a platform that provided all front and no substance behind it. Far from it. So, when you visit the game lobby of the casino, you’ll have the opportunity to access titles from such high-quality brands as WMS, Netent, Amatic Industries, NextGen Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Elk Studios, Microgaming and so many more. In fact, there are so many games at this casino, that you’ll never be stuck for something to play.
Games in the lobby are viewable in their separate categories, which start with Live Casino and Video Slots and then move on to Slots, Table Games, Video Poker and finally, Lottery. Within the live dealer section, you’ll gain access to casino games from Netent Live, meaning that quality is at the forefront of what CasinoCasino is providing. There, you’ll find options like Common Draw Blackjack Low Live, Live Auto Roulette and Live Roulette Low, amongst others.
As far as online slots are concerned, the two separate categories for classic and video slots just gives you the insight that there’s plenty to go at within the lobby. Titles include popular options like 1429 Uncharted Seas, Poltava, Lucky Lady’s Charm: Deluxe and Ice Wolf, amongst multiple others. So, you’ll always be able to find entertainment within the site’s lobby.
Other developers providing their games to the CasinoCasino site include IGT, Blueprint Gaming, Bally, Novomatic, Barcrest and Slingshot, as well as several others.
If you do decide to become a player at CasinoCasino, then you’ll not only be able to play a huge range of games, but claim a strong selection of special offers as well. The welcome bonus for new players for example, is given on top of the initial deposit there. This is a 100% bonus up to €100, and the casino will always give you 10% cashback on your weekly net losses as long as you continue playing there, too.
Other promotions can also be found as you proceed with your gaming journey at the site. You simply need to look out for emails arriving in your inbox from CasinoCasino. Alternatively, you can visit the News and Promotions section of the website. There, you’ll be able to find all of the latest rewards on offer.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Should you opt to accept the welcome offer at the casino, then you’ll also need to be aware of the terms and conditions that are attached to it. These dictate how you can claim the bonus, what you can use it on and how you can make a withdrawal after using it. Fortunately, we have brought these conditions to you right here, so check out what rules you need to adhere to at CasinoCasino:
- The wagering requirement for the 100% first deposit bonus stands at 40x the amount received
- Video slots and classic slots contribute 100% of your wagers towards completion of the requirements. Table games, video poker and live dealer options won’t contribute anything
- Should you not want any bonus from CasinoCasino, you need to cancel it by contacting the support team prior to betting anything
- The welcome bonus is only available to players from the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and India
- Any bonus received is valid for a 30-day period only, after which time it will be removed from your account
- Additional deposits can be made in order to meet the wagering requirements
- The following slot games do not contribute anything towards the wagering requirements: Simsalabim, Jungle Spirit, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Reel Steal, Egyptian Heroes, Pyramid: Quest for immortality, Blood Suckers, Dragon Island, Kings of Chicago, The Wish Master, Loaded, Retro reels – Extreme heat, Burning Desire, Jackpot jester 50k, Jackpot jester wild nudge, Super Monopoly Money, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Secrets of Atlantis, Jimi Hendrix and Guns N Roses
- The maximum bet you can place while a bonus is active on your account stands at €5
- The welcome bonus is not available to players depositing through Skrill or Neteller
CasinoCasino is a legal and licensed online casino, thanks to the official licence that it holds from the Malta Gaming Authority. A secondary licence is held as well, which comes from the UK Gambling Commission, while a third is on hand from Spelinspektionen. To find out more about these, you can scroll down to the bottom of the website.
CasinoCasino does feature an FAQ section for players to browse through, which includes the answers to multiple queries. At the same time, there’s a Support section which you can navigate to and reach out to an advisor. Live Chat is available there, while telephone support is also on hand, as is email support. Customer support advisors are available between 08:00 and 01:00 CET.
This platform is available to players from all countries, except the ones noted below:
Mexico, Myanmar, Laos, Latvia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Iraq, Hong Kong, Hungary, Guyana, France, Ecuador, Estonia, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Uganda, USA, Taiwan, Turkey, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Romania, Russia, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Namibia, Nicaragua and North Korea.
CasinoCasino has a lot to look forward to, with the fact that it features so many games in its lobby and has a fairly appealing welcome bonus. The inclusion of 10% cashback on net losses does sweeten the pot, too. With the addition of multiple accepted payment methods, a friendly and helpful support team and being the possessor of three separate licences, it really does stand out as being an exciting online casino to join.